Are you interested in attending this Extras for Funeral Scene in Chicago Fire and starting your acting career? If so, leave a comment below about why you think you should be a part of this production and fill out our application form to have a chance to be in this movie.
Derek Haas and Michael Brandt are accredited to create this show, which airs exclusively on NBC. Dick Wolf, the creator of Law and Order, serves as the executive producer of Chicago Fire. The show is a different story from traditional action and thrill shows, as it focuses on the lives of firefighters working in the Chicago Fire Department and the day to day struggles encompassed in this line of work Chicago Fire also takes an insightful account of the lives of paramedics working at the Chicago Fire Department. The firefighters and paramedics are working in the Engine 51, Truck 81 of Squad 3. This squad belongs to Ambulance 61 and Battalion 25. Each area of the station brings these individuals together to help the citizens of Chicago.
If you want to become a part of the Chicago Fire then have a look on the following details.
- Men and women of 30 to 70 years of age are required to play different roles in the Chicago Fire.
- The casting crew is looking for people who have not worked before in the TV series. Before applying for the job, make sure that you haven’t been a part of Chicago fire. If you have ever worked in the TV series then DO NOT apply.
- It is a funeral scene that will be filmed on February 18, Thursday. You will have to work in the crowd so make sure that you are confident enough for on-camera acting in crowd.
If you have not worked in the Chicago Fire before then send these requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At least 3 latest photos (Make sure that the photos are latest. Stand in front of a clean wall and ask someone to take your photos. At least one of the photos should be full body and two photos should be headshot. When taking a headshot, make sure to avoid wearing glasses, hats and other such items. You can show your style but be sure that the face features are clear. It would be great if you are able to show the color of your hair too.)
- Full Name
- Current city of residence
- Current state of residence
The photos should be named with your name mentioned in the email. Save the photo and right click on it. Click Rename and enter your full name before attaching it with the email.
Apart from these necessary requirements, you also need to send your measurements.
- Women should send the measurements including shoe size, waist, chest, dress, and pant size.
- Men should send the measurements including neck, sleeve, waist, inseam, and shoe size.
Double-check that you have attached all the requirements. Enter the subject line Funeral 2.18 and send your email. You will be contacted shortly if you are selected by the casting crew.
- The casting crew is looking for local candidates only.
- Do not apply if you are not a local.
- The Chicago locals will be preferred for this job.
- If you are not a local then make sure to attach a copy of your work permit with your email.
- Do not apply if you have worked before with Chicago Fire.
It would be great if you send the pictures in the dress that you will be wearing in the scene. It is a funeral scene so choose your dress accordingly.
This is a brilliant opportunity for experienced and non-experienced actors so don’t miss!