Are you interested in attending this Kids Acting Opportunities For Nickelodeon and starting your acting career? If so, leave a comment below about why you think you should be a part of this production and fill out our application form to have a chance to be in this movie.
So you want to know how to get your start acting with Nickelodeon, right? Maybe you’re a kid who’s favorite show is on Nick or maybe you’re the parent of a child that wants to break into acting. Either way, Nickelodeon is a great network to get started with.
Here’s how to get started:
- Apply to nickelodeon auditions on a regular basis. You’re probably not going to get a chance to audition the first time you apply and you most likely will not land your first job on your first audition. It takes patience, hard work, and persistence. Keep it up!
- Take acting classes. You need some experience and it’s good to get comfortable with the camera crew watching you. Sure, there will always be bloopers, but you want to develop a professional attitude towards acting.
- Participate in plays for experience.
- Participate in school films and other acting activities, it looks better on your actors resume, it gives you experience, and helps build confidence in front of an audience. Remember, a lot of Nickelodeon shows are filmed in front of a live audience, so you will want to have some experience dealing with that sort of situation.
- Don’t expect to be iCarly overnight. It takes a lot of hard work and patience.
These are the main tips I can give you if you want to break into show biz with a big network Like Nickelodeon. Like I said, it doesn’t happen overnight, but with hard work and patience it can happen to you. Do you really think Drake & Josh thought they would be as famous as they are when they went on their first audition? Heck no.